1. Payment and Cancellation Policy: A non-refundable session fee will reserve Bliss Photography for coverage on the specified date. Upon acceptance of these terms, the Photographer reserves the time and date for Client and will NOT make any other reservations for that time. For this reason, the retainer is non refundable, even if Client cancels the order for photography, or changes the date of the event. Reschedules are limited to the photographers availability, fees may be incurred for the rescheduling of a session.
2. Family and friends may use cameras, but photographer has the right to deny this permission if it is a distraction. If any photos are shared or posted online, credit to the session must be given to www.blissphotographymn.com.
3. Price Protection: The Photographer warrants all prices quoted at the time of booking will hold the session pricing, but any additional products are subject to change.
4. Copyrights: As the author of all images made hereunder and as provided for by United States Copyright Laws (Title 17, U.S. Code Section 101), the Photographer shall retain the copyrights in perpetuity, regardless of possession or ownership of photographs, digital files or any other format of reproduction. Client may not reproduce images in any manner without full payment for the digital files and rights to reprint only.
5. Client recognizes and agrees that the Photographer may reproduce, publish (including internet), exhibit and otherwise use images created hereunder, without specific identification of persons or events, (1) as samples of work to be shown to prospective clients,(2) for instructional purposes, (3) as samples of work to be displayed for marketing or competition, (4) for advertising purposes for photographer or third party vendor unless client specifically requests that I do not use in this manner.
6. Requested Photos: While Photographer will make every reasonable effort to take photos specifically requested by Client, Client understands that this is an uncontrolled event and that due the vagaries of the weather, available light, time restrictions, and willingness of subjects, Photographer cannot possibly guarantee that ALL requested photos will be taken. Please also note that the session is the photographers creative vision, so other requests may interrupt this process.
7. Limitation of Liability: While every reasonable effort will be made to produce and deliver outstanding images of the event, the Photographer's entire liability to Client for any claim, loss, damage or injury arising under or relating to the Agreement or the Photographer's performance hereunder, including the negligence of the Photographer, is limited to a refund to Client of all fees paid for services. In the unlikely event of personal illness to the Photographer, all reasonable efforts will be made to reschedule or find a suitable replacement Photographer. If Client rejects substitute Photographer, Client may terminate this agreement and receive a full refund of the retainer paid to the Photographer.
8. Website: A presentation of the proof images is ordinarily made available online in a gallery three to five weeks following the event. Online gallery is available for 30 days and orders must be place within this time frame unless otherwise coordinated with the photographer. Images purchased following the 30day gallery opening may be subject to higher pricing. Proof images will be kept for 1 year following the session and then will be destroyed.
9. No part of any order will be delivered until the balance is paid in full.
10. This Contract incorporates the entire understanding of the parties. Any modifications of this Contract must be in writing and signed by both parties.
Catharine Bliss Bliss Photography LLC 2002 Baihly Hills Dr SW Rochester, MN 55902 507-251-7636 firstname.lastname@example.org www.blissphotographymn.com